Seasons Greetings. To borrow a message from a user on a Discord I'm on.
You are wonderful.
It's the Christmas season. It's complex. I'm writing this on the Winter Solstice. Yesterday was the longest night. Today marks the time when the nights get shorter and the day gets longer. Light returns to our world. No matter what is happening right now this is a 100% proven scientific fact. This will occur. If you want to have hope about the future then this is it. The future will be brighter. Until around mid-June when it all kicks off again and winter is coming. We'll deal with that when it happens. For now take solace in the solstice.
There is no paid subscription to this newsletter but there is a tip jar.
- swissmiss | When I Feel Overwhelmed
- Review of the Year 2020: Top 25 Photography
- Creativity and control: How to find freedom in the creative process
- Fuck You, 2020!
- Ted Lasso, a Model for the Nurturing Modern Man
- Blob Opera — Google Arts & Culture