If you celebrate Christmas I hope you have a fun time with those you care for. If you don’t I hope you have a peaceful time filled with things you love.
- 2021 from above: Our top aerial photos of the year | Reuters.com
- School Report 2021
- Network Rail publishes a guide to help autistic people travel by train
- How to be an Allistic Ally over Christmas.
- Preparing for Christmas: autism resources
- Dealing with Homophobic or Transphobic Relatives During the Holidays
- What is the Latin for ‘to boop’ a cat?
- Latest coronavirus advice from the National Autistic Society (UK)