This week’s photo is from bonfire night in New Brighton looking towards the Liverpool 2 dock terminal.
Sorry. There are no thoughts this week. Only Zuul. A dark depression has taken hold and I’d be more than happy to cook some popcorn over the all consuming fire that ends the world and watch it all burn. Sweet n salted of course. I’m not a monster.
Anywho… Maybe I’ll have time off from all this to write something useful next week?
- Stonewall on Twitter: “The @EHRC is no longer acting as a credible, independent human rights institution. They are pushing an anti-trans agenda over international human rights law. Today we’ve submitted evidence to the @UN and @Ganhri1 to intervene in support of trans rights. Read more + take action🧵” / Twitter
- It’s Hard to be Nonbinary and Have PCOS When Medical Language is Still so Gendered – The Unwritten
- The Turn-of-the-Century Pigeons That Photographed Earth from Above | The New Yorker
- Star Trek’s Blu del Barrio & Ian Alexander: Transgalactic Heroes
- When I found out Neighbours had been cancelled, I cried so much my husband thought someone had died | The Independent
- How Autistic People Are Showing The Limitations Of Person-First Language
- Latest coronavirus advice from the National Autistic Society (UK)
Toxic positivity affirmations are bad, and so is this.
When life gives you lemons question what kind of god creates a universe that can manifest lemons for no chuffing reason when life could be giving you chocolate? What a dick.