This week’s photos are from Sozopol in Bulgaria. I wanted to show some quiet waterscapes from my travels.
This week I wanted to thank you all for being subscribers and to say;
You be you 💜 Difference is cool.
There is no paid subscription to this newsletter but there is a tip jar.
- In his debut book, John Cei Douglas illustrates the plights of anxiety and depression
- Director’s Edition of Star Trek: The Motion Picture Set to Be Restored
- NASA’s Juno Takes Photos of Ganymede, Jupiter’s Biggest Moon – The New York Times
- Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night: Great Art Explained – YouTube
- Why yes I have lost weight | Girl on the Net
- Anglesey: ‘How we photographed a bioluminescence sea sparkle’ – BBC News
- In Video Games, Contradictions of Being Autistic with ADHD Make Sense
- Brickit Scans Your Lego Collection & Creates New Builds From What You Have – Bell of Lost Souls
- Latest coronavirus advice from the National Autistic Society (UK)